Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
- Pick a task that’s been hanging over your head for weeks
- Do it
- Realize it only took about 15 minutes to actually accomplish
- Compare 15 mins to the amount of time spent berating yourself for not doing the task
- (adjust results for guilt inflation)
- Completely fail to apply what you’ve learned to any other aspect of your life
how did you know that I needed this right now?
(I would have liked to crop some of these gifs (like the accent ones) to make them more accurate but alas, I lack the skills.)
do you ever have a plan for the day and suddenly it’s 4pm and you’ve achieved literally nothing
I believe Douglas Adams and John Lloyd came up with a word for this feeling.
this is the name of my street
Page 1 of 259